Saturday, September 23, 2006

All The Squares Are Here

It's official, all the squares from our group members are here! I just checked out the database and everyone is logged in as my receiving their squares. I still need to scan the last few puffies full of squares into the computer so that I can add pictures to this blog, but all the squares are here!

Now I finally get to start to sew and sew and sew all the squares together!

I want to send an extra special THANK YOU out to Cheryl C for doing the words FAITH, LOVE and PRAYER, as well as Dawn E for doing the word HOPE.

Each of these words will have a special place along the border of the blanket to remind Tina and Josh that not only do you need to keep them close to heart but that each stitch of each square was done with a lot of Faith, Love, Prayer and Hope for them.

My husband had suggested that since this blanket was a labor of love and since love is the center of all good that is done in the world that maybe I should place all of the Heart squares in the center.

My girlfriend had suggested that I put all the squares into a large box and just stick my hand in, without looking of course, and what ever way that God allows them to come out just go with that pattern and it would be a blanket with God's touch.

I just think that it is amazing when people that I know get philosophical about certain things and get some great ideas! Who knows, maybe it's God talking through them? I know that it's not for me to ignore such good ideas, so maybe I should just combine the two of them and do the blanket like that.

All I know is that no matter how this blanket will come together it will come together with LOVE, FAITH, PRAYER and a lot of HOPE for both Tina and Josh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home