Monday, August 21, 2006

Hi Everyone,

First I want to THANK EVERYONE!

We as a group are making this blanket idea a reality and I know that Tina and Josh are going to be able to feel each and every "HUG" that we have put into it.

I am making three more requests from you all:

1) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if you are making a square PLEASE put as much info into the data base BEFORE you finish your square. Especially now that I will be trying to figure out the lay out for the blanket.

If you have ever made a patchwork blanket before than you know how much you need to know how many pieces of cloth you are going to be working with and the colors and patterns. If you have never made a patchwork piece let me tell you that this is actually the hardest part of making the blanket.

If I have say 4 Angel squares each a different color and figure okay I can use those in the center and then after I sew them together another Angel square comes in that Angel square will look real lonely all by it's self where ever I can fit it in.

So, PLEASE keep that database up to date.

2) PLEASE make each square a SEPERATE entry in the database. I have tried to straighten it out as best as I can, but please take a look at your entries if you had put more than one square in one entry and double check what I have tried to straighten out.

3) PLEASE use your REAL FIRST NAME in the first box of the database titled "Your Name", not your screen name or your e-mail address.

After all the squares are put together I will be printing out the database to include in the notebook so that Tina will be able to see how we all were involved with this blanket.

And if nobody minds I just might print out all of the e-mails in reference to the blanket to include in the book also. (but I'm not sure on this yet. any opinions on this idea will be greatly appreciated)

I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm being a bit demanding, but you really need to understand how much this will help me to put the blanket together.

God Bless You All For Your Big Hearts!

Happy knitting,
Jeanette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home